Sports Psychology Coaching and Peak Performance training
with Dr. JoAnn Dahlkoetter:
“The new YOUR PERFORMING EDGE Book and Visualization CD Combo –
Dr. JoAnn has written the ultimate book for maximum success!”
– Joan Benoit Samuelson
OLYMPIC Gold Medalist
LANCE ARMSTRONG interview and Forewords by JACK CANFIELD and Olympic Gold Medalist, JOAN BENOIT SAMUELSON
Align Your Performance with the Vision in Your Heart. Your Performing Edge contains the latest sports psychology tools for optimal mind-body performance, including the author’s personal interviews with LANCE ARMSTRONG, JOAN BENOIT SAMUELSON, STACY DRAGILA, DAN O’BRIEN, DAVE SCOTT, BILL RODGERS, and many other OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS.
This step-by-step sports psychology program will empower you to create major breakthroughs in your performance in sports, health, business and life regardless of your age or ability level.
• OLYMPICS: Discover the winning strategies of the world’s greatest athletes
• BALANCE: Create a healthy, balanced lifestyle, both athletically and personally
• CONFIDENCE: Gain new motivation and confidence to break through mental barriers
• PEAK PERFORMANCE: Unleash the power of your mind, body, and spirit to realize your full potential
• GOALS: Develop your personal power through 100 mental training exercises
• EXERCISE: The most essential muscle of all – your mind
YOUR PERFORMING EDGE VISUALIZATION CD
LISTEN to an AUDIO clip from the CD
When you buy the Book and Visualization CD Combo, for a limited time, you can get the book and Visualization CD
NOW ONLY $29.95
with Bonus Tips, a $25 savings!
This Visualization CD is a companion to the best-selling book with exercises to help you practice what you are learning in the book.. Create major breakthroughs in sports, health, fitness, and life – for people at all levels in any activity. Music and meditations for a healthy mind, body, and spirit.
Four powerful 15-minute visualization exercises:
1. Energize your Mind and Body
2. Create Confidence and Motivation
3. Focus and Perform Your Best
4. Heal and Recover Quickly
About the Author: Sports psychology expert, Dr. JoAnn Dahlkoetter is a peak performance coach, best-selling author of YOUR PERFORMING EDGE™, STANFORD Performance Consultant, sports psychologist to OLYMPIC Gold Medalists and CEOs, winner of the San Francisco Marathon and 2nd in the World Championship Hawaii Ironman Triathlon. She is an internationally recognized Keynote Speaker, columnist, and frequent TV expert commentator on NBC, ABC, and BBC networks. Dr. JoAnn provides corporate training and personal coaching programs for athletes, coaches, sports parents, business, wellness, and reaching your potential in life. http://www.DrJoAnn.com Phone: 650-654-5500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org