Sports Psychology Olympics: New Book “Olympic Thinking: Sports Psychology Coaching for Peak Performance in Sports, Business, and Life
Sports Psychology Olympics and Peak Performance: New BOOK release TODAY ONLY – 1- Day Price drop to .99 cents to go for #1 Ranking http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008FL7D3I OLYMPIC THINKING: Sports Psychology Coaching for Peak Performance in Sports, Business, and Life, By Dr. JoAnn Dahlkoetter Olympic Sports Psychologist. Comprehensive, in-depth mental training and sports performance coaching. Please get it today and do quick review. Here’s what you will get:
Sports psychology performance coaching and mental training, visualizations, for athletes and coaches at all levels, coaches, business entrepreneurs, Olympians, sports parents and peak performers for success in sports, business, and life.
“Even if you are not an Olympian, you can think, and feel, and perform like one.”
Here’s What you Get in Olympic Thinking: Sports Psychology
1. Olympic Thinking: Gold Medal Mindset for Success
Becoming Energized and Motivated
Focusing with Intensity
Managing Energy Wisely
Holding on to Personal Enjoyment
2. Olympic Thinking Tips: Action Plan
Bouncing Back from Life’s Misfortunes
Detaching from the Outcome
3. Positive Images: Visualize to Energize
What is Mental Imagery?
How does Imagery Work?
4. The Power of Imagery: Visualize to Re-Energize
Imagery Though the Senses
Guidelines for Effective Imagery
Turning Your Images into Reality
5. Power Words: Language for Success
Reconstructing Your Thoughts
Defining Power Words
How are power words Used?
Guidelines for Constructing Power Words
Moving From Negative to Affirmative
Using Thoughts as a Form of Energy
6. Present Focus: Centering-Breathing-Calming
The Meaning of Relaxation
Why is Relaxation so Essential for Athletes?
7. Present Focus – Part 2: Self Assessment for Stress
Self-Assessment for Tension and Stress
Tools for Relaxation of the Mind and Body
8. Productive Mindset Confidence & Motivation Tools
Power Words to Change Perspective
Exercise: Cues for Positive Energy
9. Productive Mindset – Part 2 Positive Perspective Tools
Turning Negatives Into Positives
Know What You Can Control
Injuries Are Teachers
Exercise for Positive Vision:
Powerful Words for Motivation
10. Professional CERTIFICATION Training: Sports Psychology Performance Coach Mentoring
Review the book here - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008FL7D3I
As seen on NBC-TV Olympics, Oprah, ABC, Fox News, incredibly powerful, practical, and motivating, Olympic Thinking: Sports Psychology Coaching for Peak Performance in Sports, Business, and Life is filled with easy-to-follow steps, engaging stories and profound wisdom have made Dr. JoAnn Dahlkoetter our trusted expert on personal performance. Corporations and health-fitness industry professionals worldwide use her #1 national best-selling books and audio programs as their standard reference. Now using a unique and effective method, Dr. JoAnn offers you a proven, success-oriented program that helps you achieve major breakthroughs in every area of your life.
This comprehensive guide contains all the techniques Dr. JoAnn teaches the pros, including training tools, templates, and exercises – “Align your performance with the vision in your heart.”
* OLYMPIC THINKING: Create your Gold Medal Mindset for Success
• CONFIDENCE: Gain new motivation and confidence to break through mental barriers
• PERFORMANCE: Unleash the power of your mind, body, and spirit to realize your full potential
* FOCUS: Concentrate your effort to perform your best
* LEARN: Winning strategies of the world’s greatest athletes to prosper in your business
• BALANCE: Create a healthy, balanced lifestyle, both personally and professionally
• GOALS: Develop your personal power through 50 mental training exercises
• MENTAL EXERCISES: Train the most essential muscle of all – your mind
This book presents a comprehensive step-by-step program, with the latest psychology tools for optimal mind-body performance. Focus your energies, overcome obstacles to excellence, and perform your best.
Dr. JoAnn Dahlkoetter is aStanfordUniversitymedical center trained, licensed psychologist and Olympic Performance Executive coach. Her clients include Olympic gold medalists, CEOs, and other peak performers. As winner of the San Francisco marathon and second in the world championship Hawaii Ironman triathlon, Dr. JoAnn is an in demand keynote speaker and TV expert commentator who has appeared on Oprah, ABC, NBC, and BBC, networks.
See the book here - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008FL7D3I
Filed Under: Products
About the Author: Sports psychology expert, Dr. JoAnn Dahlkoetter is a peak performance coach, best-selling author of YOUR PERFORMING EDGE™, STANFORD Performance Consultant, sports psychologist to OLYMPIC Gold Medalists and CEOs, winner of the San Francisco Marathon and 2nd in the World Championship Hawaii Ironman Triathlon. She is an internationally recognized Keynote Speaker, columnist, and frequent TV expert commentator on NBC, ABC, and BBC networks. Dr. JoAnn provides corporate training and personal coaching programs for athletes, coaches, sports parents, business, wellness, and reaching your potential in life. http://www.DrJoAnn.com Phone: 650-654-5500 Email: email@example.com